Dear Editorial Board Members,
Greetings from the International Society for Pediatric Dermatology (ISPD) Secretariat. The mission of the ISPD is to support the international pediatric dermatology community. We call upon our members to help us in attaining this mission.
Please help us to spread the word to dermatologists and paediatric dermatologists worldwide.
If you could kindly send the attached materials to your friends and colleagues in the pediatric dermatology network, we would greatly appreciate it.
You will find attached:
1. Announcement of awards: Three cash awards will be given out at the World Congress of Pediatric Dermatology (WCPD), for which ISPD members are eligible. The deadline for application is 15 April 2021. Winners will receive free registration to the WCPD 2021 in Edinburgh (22 – 25 September 2021). We encourage you to apply here: https://www.ispedderm.com/ispd-awards
2. Upcoming webinars flyer: The ISPD is hosting two webinars that could be of interest to you. Webinars are free to attend. Please register here: https://www.ispedderm.com/upcoming-events
3. ISPD Meetings at WCPD: You can attend special ISPD sessions on 22 September, as part of the WCPD 2021 in Edinburgh.
Lunch will be served in the symposium room between meetings at 1:15pm – 1:30pm for those staying for both sessions. Sessions are free to Congress participants but require pre-registration.
4. ISPD Membership Invitation: Membership to the ISPD is now free of cost. Applications are open at https://www.ispedderm.com/join-ispd
5. Announcement of Bids: We are now accepting bids for the next World Congress of Pediatric Dermatology, to be held in 2025. If you would like to host the next WCPD in your country, apply now via a letter of intent. More information available at www.ispedderm.com/wcpd-bids.
We thank you for your time and appreciate your help in disseminating this information to your network. If you need any further information, please do let me know.